Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Periodic Table Wine and Wine is Sunlight Scrapbook Page

Hello, Connie Nichol here today.  I occasionally love to scrapbook  in the 8 1/2 x 11 size, especially if I only have a single photo.  This size comes together so quickly.  Here, I use the Wine periodic table cut file designed by Suzanne Cannon as a page title.


The cut file is available here in the Silhouette Design store in studio and svg formats for any electronic cutting machine.  I cut the periodic table symbols out of patterned paper and backed them with black cardstock.
Quietfire Design also happens to have a wine themed stamp set, so I used a quote by Galileo to embellish my page.  This is such a great stamp set.


I added a few strips of patterned paper and some stenciled shapes reminiscent of  spilled red wine, and I was done.  Be sure to try scrapbooking in this 8 1/2 x 11 size if you have a single photo or want to finish a layout in a hurry.  It's a nice change.  Just cut your title words with your electronic die cutting machne and quickly build the rest of the page around that.  Happy Scrapbooking!

Supplies used:  Simple Stories patterned paper, wood stars and washi tape, Bazzill cardstock, Tim Holtz stencil, Ranger Ink, Quietfire Design stamp and cut file, Brother sewing machine.




No comments:

Post a Comment