Tuesday, October 24, 2017

It's All About the Chocolate & Cookies - Sheri Holt, Guest Designer



I have another project to share today featuring the Happy Birthday Tag Box and Art Deco Floral Frame Card digital cutting files. [Note: svg files, usable by most digital cutting machines, are now available for these projects through Silhouette America]

Sometimes you just need a special little treat for someone and this project was SO EASY!! The hardest part was trying not to eat all those cookies!!!



The card measures 4.5" square and the tag box measures approximately 3.5"W x 1.5"D x 4.5"H. It is the perfect size for about 3 cookies or a nice sized brownie if you choose.
Happy Birthday Tag Box




I used each of the 3 sentiments from My Dark Side Is Chocolate. The first one for the treat box and then the other two for the inside and outside of my card.
My Dark Side stamp set




I used reversible cardstock with a great mix of autumn colors. I think it adds a little something special to the inside of the box but it would be just as lovely in a solid color!


Thanks very much to Sheri for creating this awesome project to share with us!  Do you need a cookie? I do! You can see Sheri's first post on Quietfire Creations HERE and more of Sheri's projects on her blog My Sheri Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment