Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sunflower Scrapbook Layout

Hello, Connie Nichol here with a scrapbook layout featuring a lot of sunflowers!
connie nichol, sunflower, quietfire design


This layout is totally about the Sunflower cut file from Suzanne Cannon.  I fell in love with it when I saw it, and what better page embellishment for sunflower photos?  I left the layout very simple because the sunflowers were just so darn pretty.

I cut the file out with a Sizzix Eclips 2 electronic cutting machine.  You can buy the svg file at Quietfire Designs, or if you use a Silhouette, the cutting file is available here in the Silhouette Design Store.

 You can of course customize the colours and size of the flowers as you see fit so it is a very versatile file.  A single flower would make a great addition to a card.

 I added a few small butterflies from Suzanne's Butterfly Bendi card cut file.  I just ungrouped the different elements in the file and deleted all but the smallest butterflies.


Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapbooking!

Supplies:  Close to My Heart and Core'dinations cardstock, Sizzix Eclips2, Brother sewing machine, Close to my heart adhesive, Quietfire Designs cut files

No comments:

Post a Comment