Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Flourished Numbers!


 
This week over on the Silhouette Design Store, I've added some flourished numbers. They're ready to cut and perfect for anniversaries and birthdays!  Here is the full set of numbers which are all available now HERE.
 
 
 
These started with a request from The Fairbank Calligraphy Society in Victoria, BC for number forty designs for the 40th anniversary of their guild.  I had this idea in my head for a couple of weeks.  It finally leaked out onto paper, which then became a video!
 
 
I think these would make perfect additions to your cards and scrapbook pages - and I'm going to have to make a cake-topper some day soon!
 
The card is made from:
 
20 - flourished icon (enlarged to 2.75")
A Way With Words Happy Anniversary
Kaisercraft Mermaid Tales
Core'dinations Poseidon cardstock 
 
Happy cutting!
Suzanne
 

1 comment: